Your windows are an important part of your home’s decor. Not only that, the window treatment you choose can have an affect on how each room feels. The proper window treatment can help keep summer’s heat and winter’s cold out. Today, there are many choices in window fashions such as: cellular shades, sheer horizontals, sheer verticals, wood blinds, wood alloy blinds, pleated shades, roman shades, woven woods, verticals, cellular verticals, mini blinds and more. In addition to carrying window treatments by Hunter Douglas, we also offer shutters, shades and window treatments through Skandia and Norman Shutters. Stop by our store and let us help you pick out the right treatment for you home or office! Where to start? First, ask yourself a few simple questions.
- What do I need this treatment to do? Is my room drafty? Do I need the window fashion to insulate? Do I need to keep the sun out?
- What treatment best meets my needs? Do I have kids or pets to consider?
- What treatment style best reflects the look I want to achieve in my room?
- Which treatment features am I seeking?
- Which treatment best fits my decorating budget?
- How can this treatment complement my room and existing furnishings?